Because we've got the experts. Network engineers, server administrators, Windows, Linux and security experts. You name it, HiWAAY's got the knowledge and proven expertise. Our team members are vendor-certified and have a broad range of experience in network infrastructure, VPNs, email and Internet technologies, Microsoft products, web applications and network security.
Because we will customize your professional services package to fit your needs. Starting with a customized evaluation, our network services team will analyze your existing network, system infrastructure and security. Based on our analysis, we will be able to provide you with the best, most cost-effective solution that fits your IT needs. Whether you have three computers or 3,000 HiWAAY will be there with a solution.
Because we put you first. We understand what it takes to run a successful business. We also understand how important a stable, reliable and secure network is and how dependent your organization success is on network services. You've got a business to run, and we want to minimize your IT headaches. This is, after all, our specialty. We want you to focus on your business while we focus on the framework behind it. Your needs are our number one priority.
HiWAAY can provide an end-to-end solution using the Network Services division's expertise paired with HiWAAY Internet access products you know and trust. Contact your account representative today to learn more about the diverse portfolio of services available from HiWAAY Network Services.
Call a HiWAAY representative today to arrange for a customer quote for your business.
HiWAAY Network Services professionals are top of the line, vendor-certified integration experts with extensive experience in network infrastructures, VPNs, email and Internet technologies, Microsoft products, web applications and network security.
We can create a custom quote for your business based on the following services:
• Network Assessments: Professional survey of existing network and systems infrastructure, including HiWAAY's propriety model-based approach to analyzing customer business processes. Results in a detailed document that summarizes the state of the customer's IT resources and recommends non-vendor-specific solutions to any identified problem areas.
• Remote Management Solutions: Flat monthly fees on a term basis that cover a defined set of tasks. These contracts allow HiWAAY to step in and augment existing IT staff or act as IT staff when none are present. Tasks are negotiable, and pricing is customized for each contract. Task examples include software updates, virus scanning, log analysis, user account management, backup management and router management.
• Research and Documentation: Development of a set of organizational and/or procedural manuals for operating a piece of software, hardware or other IT asset. This product is useful when your business no longer has manuals or vendor support for an existing product or needs a better understanding of how the existing product integrates with your network.
• Network Integration: Network design, routing protocol analysis and coordination with vendors (such as ISPs, firewall vendors and VPN vendors) to create a seamless, interoperable network environment providing maximum uptime at minimum expense.
• Security Assessments: Complete analysis of network security, including possible intrusion points, weak passwords and user policies, insecure wireless networks, etc. This results in a document that identifies specific problems and recommends best practices for resolving these issues.
• Microsoft Systems Administration: Management of complex Microsoft Windows server environments, including Active Directory. HiWAAY provides a diverse portfolio of tasks for managing Windows networks and Windows services.
• Network Equipment Configuration & Maintenance: Configuration of routers, switches and firewalls; coordination with vendors to ensure interoperability among multiple types of hardware in a network.
• Hardware/Software: Customized hardware solutions, including rack mount servers, workstations, Microsoft software, routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
• Cabling: In-wall and on-wall network cable terminations, cable management, patch panels and infrastructure; telephone cross-connects, racks and cable runs.
HiWAAY has provided our Nissan and Mercedes-Benz dealerships with the highest level of service and has allowed us to focus on our number one priority, our customers. Their knowledgeable and friendly team of network engineers has been quick to respond to any issues that have emerged in our networks and we look forward to continuing our relationship with HiWAAY for a very long time.. Regal/Nissan/Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville Ryan Hensley, Comptroller Regal/Nissan/Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville
|HiWAAY is an Authorized Partner with leading Information Technology and Security companies.
For information about Network Services, please contact us: